Modern production tools for wet chemical processes offer a variety of settings. The parameter setup of spray batch tools, as well as single-wafer systems, differs significantly from the wet benches, which are held fairly simple. A profound knowledge of the functionality of modern process equipment is an important requirement for the cost-effective use in production. Well-trained personnel for service and process ensure a long-lasting stability of the process results.
I offer various training packages for service and process engineers, as well as sales and management.
- Fundamentals of semiconductor technology: "How a chip is made“
- Wet chemical process technology for use in semiconductor, microsystems and solar technology
- Use of ozone in semiconductor technology
- Basics of spray technology for use in the semiconductor industry
- Detailed equipment training for spray tools
- Electroplating Basics
- Efficient Troubleshooting